- Full-day tour of Stonehenge, Avebury, and West Kennet Long Barrow from Salisbury
- A great introduction for history buffs and first-time visitors
- Visit the mysterious Neolithic stone circles of Stonehenge and Avebury, UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Marvel at Silbury Hill burial mound and West Kennet Long Barrow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You will met by your guide at the arranged picked up pint. whether thats your hotel or station and he/she will have a welcome board with your name on it.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Important: Please advise your preferred pickup point and details (arrival rail and station OR your hotel in Salisbury) at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up and drop off from Southampton is available, BUT each tour incurs an extra cost of £50.00 each way.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exec Connect Uk Ltd - Salisbury Stonehenge & Sarum Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms