- Full-day Salisbury, Stonehenge and Amesbury trip from Salisbury, with air-conditioned transport
- View Salisbury’s highlights and visit magnificent Salisbury Cathedral
- See England’s tallest spire and an original copy of the 1215 Magna Carta (subject to opening times)
- Call at Old Sarum, the original Iron Age settlement of Salisbury
- Witness the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Learn about the sights from an informative driver-guide
- Enjoy a pub lunch and visit ancient Amesbury, the old continuous settlement in the UK
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them in and out of the vehicle.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exec Connect Uk Ltd - Salisbury Stonehenge & Sarum Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you like exploring each major site on your own, this is the right tour for you." See review