6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All sites admission fees
Local Arabic/English speaking guide
2 WD 1-3 adults, 4-6 adults 4WD, and 7-9 adults two 4WD cars (one guide 2 drivers)
Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions list.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in the region
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In some of the stops, such as the archaeological site and baobab valley there will requirement for slight physical effort, like, walking and climbing stairs.
- Taqah Castle site is currently under maintenance, Thus, customers will be offered extra time at the nearby Taqah Cliff view point a cliff view.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Salalah Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uncover Wonders of East Salalah-Full day guided tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Uncover Wonders of East Salalah-Full day guided tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uncover Wonders of East Salalah-Full day guided tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uncover Wonders of East Salalah-Full day guided tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Uncover Wonders of East Salalah-Full day guided tour
6 to 8 hours
22 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalalahShore Excursions - Abu Dhabi4WD Tours - Abu DhabiSporting Events - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiEco Tours - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiPorts of Call Tours - Abu DhabiHistorical Tours - Abu DhabiShore Excursions - Muscat4WD Tours - MuscatSporting Events - MuscatBus Tours - MuscatNature and Wildlife - MuscatEco Tours - MuscatExtreme - MuscatPorts of Call Tours - MuscatHistorical Tours - MuscatShore Excursions - Dubai4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiBus Tours - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiEco Tours - DubaiExtreme - DubaiPorts of Call Tours - DubaiHistorical Tours - DubaiCategory