- Explore Jamaica's countryside and coast on horseback
- Ride through an 18th-century plantation and north shore farms
- Wade into the waves atop a well-trained horse
- No experience necessary; guides provide plenty of instruction
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Weight Limit: 230lbs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- ARRIVAL TIME Please note: the time selected during checkout is your arrival time, not hotel pickup time. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time depending on hotel location. HOTEL PICK-UP The hotel pickup times vary based on distance. Our reservations team will reach out to the guests to advise on their specific hotel pickup time. Please make sure to check your emails for this information. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You also are required to wear closed toe shoes, and if you do not have them, you can rent a pair for 6." See review