7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Croatia has a long and rich history tied to both land and sea. Most visitors spend all their time enjoying the beaches, but they're missing out. Explore the Istrian Hills during this half-day walking/driving tour and discover the bohemian Croatia from folklore and legend. Sample authentic delicacies and take in spectacular sites of ancient cities perched atop even older hills.
- Roundtrip transportation from your area hotel
- Discover Croatia's history by visiting the places where it's still preserved
- Sample authentic Croatian delicacies and beverages
- Visit artisans shops and makers galleries for one-of-a-kind souvenirs
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Umag, Novigrad, Porec, Rovinj, Pula, Medulin located hotels.
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Charming hilltops town Groznjan and Oprtalj day trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Charming hilltops town Groznjan and Oprtalj day trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Charming hilltops town Groznjan and Oprtalj day trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Charming hilltops town Groznjan and Oprtalj day trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Charming hilltops town Groznjan and Oprtalj day trip
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPulaRovinjPorecIstriaBus Tours - IstriaHistorical Tours - IstriaFull-day Tours - IstriaBus Tours - PorecHistorical Tours - PorecFull-day Tours - PorecBus Tours - PulaHistorical Tours - PulaFull-day Tours - PulaCategory