- Explore the cities of Warnemunde and Rostock on this full-day tour
- Roam around the quaint seaside town of Warnemunde and its fish market
- Take a train to historic Rostock and see its famous landmarks
- Sit down to a delicious German lunch complete with a world-famous beer
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes recommended
- For your comfort be prepared with EUR coins for bathroom stops (0.50€ coins required in Germany)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.