Explore our promoted experiences
- A comprehensive Berlin tour designed for travelers short on time
- See highlights including Tiergarten Park, Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), and Postdamer Platz
- Learn the history behind the Berlin Wall, and the Holocaust Memorial, and Checkpoint Charlie
- Port pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Travel down the tree-lined boulevard of Kurfurstendamm (Ku’damm) and Unter den Linden, pass historical landmarks such as the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche), the Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial), and the mighty Reichstag, plus many more.
Following a break for lunch, during which your guide recommends local restaurants and popular German dishes, you’ll return to the coach and explore east Berlin, considered a more relaxed and artistic side of the city. Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom), Potsdamer Platz, Checkpoint Charlie, and Museumsinsel (Museum Island) all feature on the east Berlin sightseeing itinerary, in addition to the 18th-century Gendarmenmarkt, the Neue Wache memorial, and Alexanderplatz, the spiritual heart of the capital.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your chosen cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and sailing date (the day your cruise starts).
- Berlin is still largely cash only! Restaurants and stores (including most souvenir stores) in Germany will ONLY accept cash (EUR). They will not accept foreign currency, and they will not accept credit cards, maybe not even debit cards. To pay for lunch, you must have cash EUR. Sometime before the lunch break, the tour guide will show you to an ATM where you can get EUR.
- BATHROOMS: Virtually all public restrooms in Germany will require a 0.50€ coin to use. Please bring some with you.
- Itinerary is approximate! While we will try and visit everything, traffic conditions, local events, and crowds can sometimes prevent some sights from being visited. The order in which sights are visited may be adjusted for optimal visitor experience.
- For your own comfort, please consider bringing comfortable shoes, bottled water and some snacks for the long day.
- If the weather forecasts predict rain, please bring an umbrella.
- If a wheelchair-user decides to participate they must be accompanied by an able-bodied person to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms, restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair user may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside of the bus.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Although the drive to and from Berlin makes for a very long day, it is worth it." See review