Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule) Tours
56 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
38 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Perfect for culture lovers and foodies, this two-in-one Berlin shore excursion will introduce you to the city’s top attractions and its culinary offerings. Pick between private or small-group options, and meet your guide directly after disembarking your ship. Upon arrival, visit major attractions like the Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, and Reichstag. Then, indulge in beer at a local craft brewery, sweet treats at a chocolatier, and bites at a street-food market.
- See Berlin’s top highlights all in one day with this shore excursion
- Pick between private or small-group options to suit your preferences
- Visit landmarks like Checkpoint Charlie and Charlottenburg Palace
- Enjoy a tasty introduction to Berlin’s dynamic food and drinks scene
Saved to wishlist!
Private tours include a private car + driver for 12 hours, and a guide in Berlin for 6 hours.
Semi-private: shared roundtrip bus transport from the port. Whilst in Berlin: 5h private car + guide
1 beer and a curry wurst at Potsdamer Platz
Tasting of sausages and cheeses at the Lemke Brewery
Tasting of 6x 0.1l beers at the Lemke Brewery
1 hot chocolate (or another hot beverage) + 1 piece of cake at the Rausch Chocolatier
A beer and a burger in Kreuzberg
Food and beverages not included in the description
Entrance fees (none will be required during your tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you disembark from your cruise ship, please make your way outside to the terminal entrance.
For private tours: our representative will be holding up a sign with your name on it.
For semi-private tours: our representatives will be waiting for you displaying a greeting sign that reads: “Essence of Berlin”
- Germania, Am Strom 110, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- ROSTOCK PORT GmbH, Ost-West-Straße 32, 18147 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops. Please ask our tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- Infants under 3 years old require a seat, rental seats must be ordered in advance
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin Food, Craft Beer & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin Food, Craft Beer & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin Food, Craft Beer & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin Food, Craft Beer & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 63772P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernWalking Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernHistorical Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernFull-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgWalking Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgHistorical Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHistorical Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory