3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soak up the sun, sand and history of St Lucia during this tour to Fort Rodney and Pigeon Island National Park. Begin your excursion with lunch at a local hotel for fuel, then climb Fort Rodney to view relics from the colonial war and get views of the north end of the island. Head for Pigeon Island Beach to relax on the warm sand and take a dip in the azure waters. Lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Castries hotels are included.
- Visit Pigeon Island Beach and Fort Rodney
- Eat lunch at a local hotel
- View relics from the colonial war
- Relax on the beach and swim in the Caribbean Sea
- Round-trip transportation from Castries
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
National Park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Constantine Holdings Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Chill Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Chill Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Chill Experience ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory