Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour deep sea fishing adventure off the coast of St. Lucia
- Large variety of fish can be caught including wahoos, dolphin fish, tuna, marlin, barracuda and billfish
- Beer, soda and fishing equipment all included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Participants of all experience levels welcome
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once on board, meet your experienced captain and make yourself familiar with all the provided equipment, including bait and tackle. Set out for the deep waters offshore and watch as the scenic coastline recedes.
Depending on the season and the day's conditions, your captain will choose just the right spot. Get as much or as little guidance as you like; this excursion is suitable for fishermen of all experience levels. Angle for snapper, cavali, Spanish mackerel, longbill spearfish, dorado, barracuda, kingfish, sailfish or blue and white marlin. June to August is a great time for billfish, February to April brings the added bonus of whale watching. November to February is prime season for tuna and dolphin fish and October to December is the best time to fish for wahoo.
After you've cast your line, sit back with a provided beer or soda and wait for the fish to bite.
Return to your hotel for drop-off after 4 hours of fishing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a sunhat, sunscreen and camera
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms