- 6-hour Tijuca Rainforest experience in Rio
- Take a 1.5-hour hike through the forest to Pico da Tijuca, Rio’s highest peak at 3,353 feet
- See a beautiful waterfall and admire the native flora, learning about the ecosystem from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire amazing views of the city and Guanabara Bay when you reach the top of Pico da Tijuca
- Round-trip transport to and from your hotel is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hiking duration is approximately 1.5 hours and is considered a moderate hike
- The tour is recommended for people over 12 years
- Please wear comfortable hiking or walking shoes and bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and your own water and snacks to eat/drink during periodic breaks on your hike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms