- Endure a challenging hike to Taquara Hill in Tijuca Forest
- Spot local wildlife and take in the views of Rio de Janeiro
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the South Zone area
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fitness required. HARD level hike. NO technical rock climbing, just hiking.
- Hike details: 8 to 9km (up and down rough terrain), 4 to 5h, elev. gain 651m=2135ft.
- Passport name, number and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants (for insurance)
- Not recommended for child under 14 and they must be accompanied.
- Maximum of 6 participants on the tour (or you can choose a private option)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff