Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour bike tour of Rio de Janeiro with an expert guide
- Visit key landmarks like Copacabana Beach, São João Batista, and the colored Selaron Steps at a leisurely pace
- Enjoy regular rest stops to take pictures and listen to interesting commentary from your expert guide
- Meet your guide at the centrally located starting point
Departure & Return
Next to a bus stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio by Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Definitely not for the disabled or those with severe knee and back conditions." See review
- "Really nice experience, Rio can be a busy city but our guide took us through some easy sites whilst getting some exercise around a great city.bikes are okay easy to ride it’s not that strenuous honestly." See review