- 3-hour morning bike tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Ride from Flamengo Park to Copacabana
- Admire landscaped gardens designed by Burle Marx
- See landmarks like the World War II Monument and Museum of Modern Art
- Watch cable cars ascend Sugarloaf over Guanabara Bay
- Take photos of Glória Marina and Praia Vermelha (Red Beach)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The easy, paved path that winds from downtown's Zona Sul to Botafogo Beach passes many important landmarks, such as the Monument to Estácio de Sa, the World War II Museum and the Museum of Modern Art. See the Glória Marina, a busy port filled with boats of all sizes, as well as Praia Glória and Praia do Flamengo.
The park's gardens were designed by landscape architect Roberto Berle Marks, who used flowering bushes and trees to attract bird life. Exiting the park, cycle to Praia Vermelha, between Morro da Babilônia and Morro da Urca in the neighborhood of Urca. Watch the cable cars climb Sugar Loaf Mountain, one of Rio's most impressive granite peaks.
Follow your guide across the Túnel Velho for ride along Copacabana Beach's stone walkway, then head back to your departure point to finish your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Light clothes, sunscreen, swimsuits and sandals are recommended. Don't forget to bring a towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The entrance fee to the Pier is not included. The amount is BRL 10.00 per person and must be paid locally, in cash.
- The Schooner tour lasts a total of 4 hours on average.
- Places visited on the boat trip: Farol Island (stop for a bath) · Pontal do Atalaia Beaches (stop for a bath) · Forno Beach (swim around the boat).
- In case of unfavorable sea and wind conditions, the boat trip itinerary may be changed or even cancelled.
- In case of cancellation of the boat trip, two options will be offered:
- * Option 1 - Open Air Trolley tour with 3 stops (Praia do Pontal, Prainha and Praia Grande) of approximately 40 minutes each.
- * Option 2 - Free Day: passengers can define the places they want to visit on their own, and a meeting point and time will be set for the return together with the group. They can explore local beaches and spend the time relaxing on the sand and colorful seas, or go shopping and explore the hidden gems of Arraial.
- Prices quoted above are subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms