- 2-hour hang-gliding experience in Rio de Janeiro
- Soar above Rio de Janeiro in a hang glider, and take in city views from above
- Fly safely, accompanied by a fully certified instructor
- Launch from the Tijuca Forest National Park and glide over the Mata Atlantica (Atlantic Forest)
- Pass by Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Rocinha Favela, and the Christ the Redeemer Statue
- Touch down for a gentle landing on Sao Conrado Beach
- Walk away with a video DVD of your hang-gliding experience
Departure & Return
We pick up for free in the São Conrado neighbohood in front of the Hortifrutti Grocery store, please contact us before heading over to confirm wind conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Hotel transfers aren't included but can be arranged, cost varies by location, please contact us after booking if you would like to request the service.
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Due to safety of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 100kg/220lb are not acceptable.
- Minimum age is 16 years, under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian and photo ID's of both. Alternatively a letter of authorization signed by guardian accompanied by signers photo ID can be accepted.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Konrad Heilmann - Rio Hang Gliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There were many highlights in our week long stay in RIo but this one was right near the top, Book this now if you want the experience of a lifetime," See review