- Get an overview of Rio's most important attractions during a comprehensive sightseeing tour
- Travel through the Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras to board the vehicles up to Corcovado, home of the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Take the cable car from Urca up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Eat lunch at one of the city's best steakhouses
- Visit Maracanã Stadium and the Sambadrome
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us informing your hotel to arrange your pick up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Maximum group size is 19 people
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Roundtrip transportation available from West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) and South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY C2Rio Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a must for all visiting Rio de Janeiro." See review
- "The minibus is very comfortable, not much lines, very good lunch and great atmosphere during the all day thanks to Camila :-) Very very Recommended!" See review
- "If you've not got much time or you want an overview of rio this is an ideal start" See review