- Feast on local delicacies you might otherwise miss on a food tour of rio de Janeiro
- An ideal introduction to local food and culture for first-time visitors
- Beat the heat as you explore in air-conditioned comfort
- Let your guide do the ordering to overcome the language barrier
Departure & Return
The main entrance of the Copacabana Palace Hotel Hotel is our Meeting point except for Fridays. We will be dress with a T-shirt with our Logo: Rio Alternative Tour. Time: 10:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please inform Food allergy and dietary restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Alternative Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms