- Samba show at a historic Leblon theater
- Samba and salsa lesson prior to the performance
- International and Brazilian meal at a local steakhouse
- Round-trip transportation from Rio hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Sit down for a hearty dinner of international and Brazilian fare. As the lights go down, prepare yourself for a show of infectious rhythms and music. Lose yourself in the kinetic and musical energy of the talented performers, who will have you dancing in your seat.
After the show, enjoy convenient drop-off back at your Rio de Janeiro hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 3 years of age to attend the show
- All passengers pay adult pricing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Brazil Trip Turismo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms