6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover top attractions and hidden jewels on the Emerald Isle on this private Ring of Kerry tour from Sneem and Parknasilla. Delve into the beautiful Iveragh Peninsula with your private guide. Take in top landmarks such as the medieval fortresses of Cahergall and Leacanabuiaile, the Torc Waterfalls, Ballycarbery Castle and Cromwell's Bridge. Explore pretty villages like Cahersiveen, Killorglin and Sneem and enjoy a pace of life far removed from the city. During your private tour, stop where you like and make the most of your time on Ireland’s Iveragh Peninsula.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointCounty Kerry, County Kerry
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Sneem and Parknasilla?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Sneem and Parknasilla?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Sneem and Parknasilla?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Sneem and Parknasilla?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRing of KerryBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareAudio Guides - KenmareBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneyCategory