Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cover key areas with a fascinating history
- Included bike or e-bike and safety equipment
- Ride with a local guide to discover places to eat, drink, and see in Riga
- Convenient meet-up point in a central location
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rain ponchos are also available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BicycleRental.lv
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Daily Riga Bike Tour.