- Discover downtown Reykjavik’s sights and street art secrets with a guide
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
- Taste local delicacies, such as schnapps, dried fish, and candy
- Choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
Departure & Return
Arnarholl Hill, next to the statue of Ingolfur Arnarson
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raven Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking tour of Reykjavik city.