- A traditional knife-making workshop with an Icelandic craftsman
- Practice age-old techniques and use natural materials collected from the outdoors
- Take home your very own Viking-style knife and leather sheath as souvenirs
- Enjoy a tasty, traditional lunch, plus a relaxing tea or coffee break
Departure & Return
Mosfellsbær town is 15 minute drive from downtown Reykjavík. Public bus is available to get to the location. Address of the workshop and information on how to get there will be provided after booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience takes place rain or shine
- Skill level None
- Amenities. Bar, coffee shop, gift shop and free parking nearby.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Creative Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Viking Knife–Making Workshop in Reykjavik.