11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 8:30 and 9:00, so please be ready at your pick-up location at 8:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for an immersive experience in Iceland!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Day Tour of Snaefellsnes Peninsula Natural Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
StrokkurAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)LandmannalaugarVolcano HouseReykjanes PeninsulaSun Voyager (Solfar)National Gallery of IcelandVatnajokull National ParkSkaftafell National ParkNational Museum of IcelandEyjafjallajökull VolcanoThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Snaefellsjokull National ParkSkógafossReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Mt. EsjaWhales of Iceland