Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A full-day guided tour of Iceland’s southern coast, with lunch
- See iconic natural landmarks, including three volcanoes and two waterfalls
- Admire real-life filming locations from the hit TV show “Game of Thrones”
- Listen to the stories and legends from the region, featuring elves and trolls
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Outventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A long day but extremely entertaining and a good way to get to see the real Iceland in a short time." See review