Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour whale-watching tour by high-speed RIB in Reykjavik
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
- See puffins on the islands near Reykjavik Old Harbour
- Cover a large search area, and spot whales and dolphins
- Stop at the Sun Voyager sculpture and Harpa Concert Hall
Departure & Return
Our ticket office is located at Ægisgarður 7 in 101 Reykjavík at the corner of the Old Harbour in downtown Reykjavík.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress warmly: Wool or fleece seater, Hat, gloves and sturdy footwear are recommended
- In the case of no sightings you will get a ticket for an alternative tour
- Hotel pickup in Reykjavik available at supplement
- Suitable for children over the age of 10 and over 145 centimeters tall
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers with knee problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whale Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even seeing the puffins on the cliffs was too far away for me although I could zoom in my camera to take some pictures." See review