- Full-day tour from Reykjavik to Iceland's Golden Circle
- Walk between continents at Thingvellir National Park
- Take an off-road drive to Langjökull glacier area in a 'super jeep'
- Small-group tour limited to six passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then head to the Geysir geothermal area in Haukadalur, home to Iceland's famous geyser that gave its name to all others, as well as Strokkur geyser, which is more active, erupting nearly every five minutes. Look for geothermal activity like steam vents, hot springs, and blue algae.
Then continue to the last Golden Circle stop, Gullfoss waterfall, one of Iceland's most impressive with its dramatic cascade down a deep gorge. When you leave the waterfall, stop for lunch at Gullfoss Cafe, where you can choose from items such as Icelandic meat soup (own expense).
Before heading back to the city, find out what your 4x4 vehicle can do as your guide takes you on a ride to the highlands and glacier area of Langjökull, one of the country's largest ice caps. Visit Faxi waterfall, and then return to Reykjavik, where your tour ends in the evening.
Tour vehicles have been modified with 40-inch (1-meter) wheels that can handle the challenging terrain of Iceland all year. Jeeps are equipped with fold-down steps for easy accessibility, leather seats, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, GPS, first-aid kit, trackwell, and other security equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- There is the possibility to reverse the circle trip to escape the crowds.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Luxury Travel EHF
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also, know that the back seat of the Jeep is VERY SMALL for grown adults, and if you’re in a full car, you’ll need to do rotations back there." See review