- If you’re staying outside Reykjavik, transfers also available from city bus stops
- Towels and swimwear available for rental at the Secret Lagoon
- Great for the whole family: free for under-12s and deep discounts for teens
- Cafeteria and bar on site if you want to purchase food or drinks
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið Culture House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a towel and swimsuit with you (this can also be rented or purchased on site)
- Soap and shampoo is provided in the showers
- Hairdryers are available for use in the changing rooms
- It is very important to stay well hydrated while in the Secret Lagoon.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Secret Lagoon Hot Spring from Reykjavik.
- "Bring your swim suit and just relax in the water." See review