- Whale-watching shore excursion to Faxaflói Bay from Reykjavik Port
- See Icelandic marine life up close, like porpoises, white-beaked dolphins and humpback whales
- Learn about the different species of whales that frequent the waters around Faxaflói Bay
- Warm up with waterproof coveralls on the boat, if you wish
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Skarfabakki Cruise Port if transfer selected, or the Special Tours Ticket Office in the Old Harbour if meeting directly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Special Tours Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms