- Reykjavik shore excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Onboard commentary on this Reykjavik shore excursion
- Set your own itinerary and explore Reykjavik at your own pace while in port!
- Buses depart every 60 minutes from 9am to 6pm
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise guests will be able to board the City Sightseeing Reykjavik buses at the cruise terminal, Stop 15 Skarfabakki Harbour. Guests will have to walk approximately 70 metres to reach the bus stop.
- This tour operates all year round, except for 17th June, 10th, 24th August, 31st December.
- A full loop of the tour takes approx. 75 minutes
- Tours depart every 45 minutes from 09:30 - 16:15
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a printed voucher for this tour.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops along the route, with the first stop being at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Reykjavik Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Reykjavik Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.