- Indulge in local delicacies while exploring Iceland’s waterfront capital city
- The four-hour tour includes enough food to make you want to skip dinner
- Dine on Viking specialties while learning about their role in Iceland’s culture
- Learn about local politics and history by stopping at the Parliament House
Departure & Return
We meet at the local favourite "The Coocoo´s Nest" - Located at the Old Harbour
Our final stop is not always the same - depends on the season of the year - day of the week - BUT - we always start at the Old Harbour and we always end in a local hangout beer / wine bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Max 12 foodies per tour
- Min 4 foodies per tour
- This tour is for adults only
- Min age is 18 years old
- You will not need a dinner reservation after all the food & drinks you will enjoy on our tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian / vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Food and Wine Tour - 5 star Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms