- Visit a variety of restaurants or food trucks in Reykjavik
- Food tastings including local specialties and street food
- Photo opportunties at Reykjavik’s most famous landmarks
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Departure & Return
We'll meet right at the main entrance and your guide will be wearing a blue Reykjavik Food Walk backpack! We are looking forward to seeing you :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Food Walk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands