Explore our promoted experiences
- Ideal for time-tight travelers—get free entry to many top sights in 24-hours
- Lots of variety—choose from museums, gallery, zoos, and thermal pools
- Select transport included—use the Straeto bus in Reykjavik
- No strict itineraries—choose to only visit places that interest you
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Points
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were many attractions on the card and the free use of the bus system can get you there quickly." See review