1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Sightseeing, especially in a pricey country such as Iceland, can get expensive. Entrance fees to attractions can quickly add up. Take the sting out of your visit to Reykjavík with the City Card: for 48 hours you'll enjoy free admission to top attractions, as well as other perks such as free transportation and discounts at restaurants.
- Save money with a 48-hour Reykjavík City Card
- Enjoy free admission to top attractions around the city
- Free use of public bus and free ferry ride to Viðey
- Get discounts on restaurants, entertainment, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Use of public bus transport
Free entry to Reykjavík
Departure & Return
9/27/2021 - 12/15/2022
|Monday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Wednesday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Thursday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Friday:||06:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Points
Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Árbær Open Air Museum, 4, 110, Kistuhylur, Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Art Museum Kjarvalsstaðir, Flókagata 24, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
Borgartún 12, Reykjavík, Iceland
The Settlement Exhibition, Aðalstræti 16, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Maritime Museum, Grandagarður 8, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Museum of Photography, Tryggvagata 15 Grófarhús, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús, Tryggvagata 17, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Reykjavík Art Museum Ásmundarsafn, Sigtún 105, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Reykjavik
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reykjavik City Card 48 hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reykjavik City Card 48 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reykjavik City Card 48 hours?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reykjavik City Card 48 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Reykjavik City Card 48 hours
24 to 72 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikNature and Wildlife - VikZoo Tickets & Passes - VikAttractions & Museums - VikMuseum Tickets & Passes - VikNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellZoo Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellAttractions & Museums - SkaftafellMuseum Tickets & Passes - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - South IcelandZoo Tickets & Passes - South IcelandAttractions & Museums - South IcelandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IcelandCategory
Skógafoss Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsLandmannalaugar Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & TicketsSaga Museum Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsSkaftafell National Park Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & Tickets