10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Iceland’s South Coast region is an ideal place to see the country’s natural beauty: black beaches, magical waterfalls, seafront villages, and glaciers. This private tour takes you to see regional highlights while saving you the hassle of driving, and—unlike most group bus outings—lets you control the pace and focus of your trip. Plus, travel in a luxury vehicle and get picked up from your port if you’re arriving by ship.
- Travel at your own pace on a customizable tour
- Explore South Coast with a guide: The area’s huge size makes it easy to get lost
- Skip crowded, plodding buses and travel in an SUV or luxury van Hassle-free, roundtrip transport from Reykjavik
- Hassle-free, round-trip transport from Reykjavik
Saved to wishlist!
Fully Guided Private Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from the local bus stops and most hotels.
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We return at least 1 hour before Cruise Ships departure time, if needed
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeoIceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private South Coast Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private South Coast Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private South Coast Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoMt. EsjaStrokkurHofdi HouseSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkaftafell National ParkWhales of IcelandAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Videy IslandThrihnukagigur VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaHafnarfjordurVatnajokull National ParkHveragerdiSun Voyager (Solfar)National Gallery of Iceland