8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Golden Circle route takes travellers to some of Iceland’s most impressive natural features, but there are plenty of remote areas the big coaches can’t reach. On this private tour, spin to top Golden Circle attractions including Gullfoss waterfall and the Strokkur geyser, and reach far-flung sites including the Langjökull glacier that the tourist busses can’t access. With round-trip travel from your Reykjavik hotel included, see the best of Iceland with ease.
- Private Golden Circle tour by powerful super-Jeep
- Visit top sites including Gullfoss waterfall and the Strokkur geyser
- Explore the remote and isolated Langjökull glacier with your guide
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you would like to picked up for the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mountain Taxi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Golden Circle Glacier Super Jeep Tour / guided private tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle Glacier Super Jeep Tour / guided private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle Glacier Super Jeep Tour / guided private tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle Glacier Super Jeep Tour / guided private tour
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavik4WD Tours - VikSporting Events - VikNature and Wildlife - VikExtreme - VikFull-day Tours - Vik4WD Tours - SkaftafellSporting Events - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - Skaftafell4WD Tours - South IcelandSporting Events - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Skogar MuseumHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)HveragerdiSkógafossSkaftafell National ParkSnaefellsjokull National ParkMt. EsjaVatnajokull National ParkSilfra FissureVidey IslandEyjafjallajökull VolcanoImagine Peace TowerStrokkurSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverLangjökullBessastadirThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Thrihnukagigur VolcanoWhales of Iceland