Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Perlan Exhibition Center, Varmahlíð 1, 105 Reykjavík
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please go to Perlan museum at 9:00 am by your own means. In case you stay in the city center you can use the free shuttle bus from Harpa Concert Hall at Tour Bus Stop 5 which departs at 9:00 am. For the Golden Circle Afternoon Tour will we pick you up between 10:30 and 11:00 in front of Perlan.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 69 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms