- Northern Lights cruise from Reykjavik
- Don't miss the chance to see Aurora Borealis from the water, an amazing vantage point
- Watch the natural light display from the boat's three outdoor decks
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on board
Departure & Return
Boat departs from the Old Harbour in Reykjavik, Reykjavik Sailors office is located at the water front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the departure point the latest 30 minutes before the scheduled cruise time.
- Please, CHECK YOUR VENDOR account or at tour operator DAILY DIARY before you come to tour operator office; all the important daily information of all our tours will be notified via vendor and on tour operator website. We recommend to contact tour operator if you wish another way to get in touch with you.
- Please note: Northern Lights is a natural activity governed by the laws of the weather. If the trip is canceled due to bad weather, full ticket price will be refunded If you don't see any Northern Lights, you have the option to take the tour again any time for free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that due to environmental reasons during certain times of the year our trips may be delivered on a shared boat with one of our partners. At Reykjavik Sailors we are committed to ensuring the environment is kept pristine by making sure fewer boats are on the water during slower periods.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sailors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands