- Hit the best viewing spots according to weather conditions on the day
- Sip hot chocolate as the Northern Lights dazzle in the skies above
- Reschedule with ease if the Northern Lights don’t appear
- Includes round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Booking this Northern Lights tour also gives you a free ticket to visit the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik, Grandagarður 2, 101 Reykjavík. The free entrance is only valid on the day you join the tour, from the time we announce whether the tour is ON (by email and on our website). The entrance fees to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition are complementary meaning that if you do not wish to go to the museum, there is no partial refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress in warm, wind and waterproof clothing and footwear.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our tour guided also brought her own professional camera and took pictures of us and sent them over via email FOR FREE!" See review