4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover some of Iceland’s most mesmerizing landscapes on this half-day private tour of the stunning Reykjanes peninsula, home to lava fields, craters, and hot springs. Highlights include a photo stop at the Blue Lagoon, panoramic views from Reykjanes Lighthouse, and a visit to the bridge that connects the continental plates of North-America and Eurasia.
- A half-day tour of the Reykjanes peninsula
- Learn about Iceland’s unique topography and volcanic activity
- Travel between locations in a rugged SUV for special access
- Enjoy multiple get-down photo stops at lava fields and historic sites
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BTH Travel - Private Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lava, Craters and Hot Springs Private Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lava, Craters and Hot Springs Private Tour from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lava, Craters and Hot Springs Private Tour from Reykjavik
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikCity Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHalf-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandCity Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Imagine Peace TowerViking WorldEyjafjallajökull VolcanoHveragerdiThrihnukagigur VolcanoFaxaflói BayReykjanes PeninsulaThingvellir National ParkNational Museum of IcelandNational Gallery of IcelandReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)SkógafossSkaftafell National ParkLandmannalaugarSaga MuseumThe Pearl (Perlan)LangjökullSun Voyager (Solfar)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)