- Dinner at Kopar Restaurant and Northern Lights cruise from Reykjavik
- Experience a gourmet 6-course dinner at trendy Kopar
- Enjoy dishes made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Try innovative delights such as cod tongue and redfish with mango
- Take a Northern Lights cruise to see the natural light show
- Learn the science and folklore around the lights from a video and commentary
Departure & Return
Please make your own way to Kopar Restaurant, located in the Old Harbour (a minute's walk from the Special Tours ticket office). After dinner, check in at the Special Tours Ticket Office - Geirsgata 11, 101 Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be sure to confirm your dinner reservation with our reception team after booking.
- Dress warm as it gets cold in Iceland during the Northern Lights season.
- Please note that from November 14th - December 23rd, the menu at Kopar is automatically an 8-course Christmas Adventure Dinner. Contact supplier for more details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Special Tours Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms