- Snowmobile across the Langjokull Glacier and tour an ice cave
- Off-road vehicles allow you to access otherwise impassable roads
- Gear is provided to keep you warm and safe on the snowmobile excursion
- Guides share information about your surroundings throughout the trip
Departure & Return
We start the tour from the upper Gullfoss parking lot, around there area where Gullfoss cafe and the shops are located. The drive to Gullfoss from Reykjavík is about 115km/ 71miles estimated time of 95 minutes without any stops on the way.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skalpi ehf Mountaineers of Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ice Cave & Snowmobile Tour from Gullfoss.