- Afternoon trip from Reykjavik to Gulfoss and Geysir
- Pingvellir, the oldest functioning parliament in the world
- Geysir and Strokkur hot springs
- Charming village of Hveragerdi
- Gullfoss waterfall
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from Reykjavik area hotels and guesthouses
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Pass waterfalls and geysers, and learn about the harsh, yet strikingly beautiful, landscape from your guide. Then, hop out of your coach at Thingvellir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and location of the old Icelandic parliament. Geologically, the site is significant, too. Hear about the ‘rift valley,’ where the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates meet, and admire the wild stretching plains that make up the wider Thingvellir National Park.
From the park, continue onward to Gullfoss, one of Iceland’s best-known waterfalls. Stop for photos, and then visit the Geysir hot spring area, home to Strokkur: a large natural spring that burst jets of hot water into the air.
Fees at all national parks are included in the cost of this tour.
Your afternoon tour then finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Gullfoss is absolutely amazing and worth the price of the tour by itself." See review