- Full-day private tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik, including the Secret Lagoon
- Discover the site of the world’s oldest parliament in the Thingvellir National Park
- Marvel at natural wonders like Gullfoss waterfall, the Geysir geyser and the Kerið volcanic crater
- Experience Iceland’s natural hot springs with a swim at the Secret Lagoon
- Choice of departure times available
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue through the mountainous landscapes, past Lake Laugarvatn, to the Geysir geothermal area, where you’ll have chance to admire the original ‘geysir’ – the geyser after which all others were named. Even more impressive is the neighboring Strokkur geysir, which erupts every few minutes in a spectacular burst of water and steam.
A short drive brings you to another awe-inspiring natural wonder – the mighty Gullfoss waterfalls, where you’ll have ample time to snap photos of the dramatic landmark.
After an action-packed morning, it’s time to venture off the beaten track and pay a visit to the beautiful Secret Lagoon. Located in the small village of Fludir, the lagoon is a perfect example of Iceland’s famous natural hot springs, with waters reaching temperatures of up to 104˚F (40˚C). Take time to relax and unwind in the steamy pools (don’t forget to bring your swimsuit!), before climbing back on the bus for the return journey.
On the way back to Reykjavík, make two final stops, to admire the volcanic crater of Kerið and visit the garden village of Hveragerði. Back in the city, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note, infants must be transported in a suitable child restraint which can be organized prior pickup
- Remember your swimsuits and a towel.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Hire Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms