Departure & Return
Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið / Culture House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. The discount for children and youths applies for maximum 2 children per each adult.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a swimsuit and a towel. This can also be rented at the Secret Lagoon.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Natural Hot Springs from Reykjavik.
- "the secret lagoon really beats out the blue lagoon in that it is surrounded by nature and has many fewer visitors so you do not feel crowded." See review