- Marvel at incredible natural landmarks like Þingvellir National Park, the Geysir Hot Spring Area and Gullfloss Waterfall
- Take an exhilarating snowmobile ride on the snowfields of the Langjökull glacier
- Learn about the geology and history of the region from your expert guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For City Center pick up, there are specially marked hotel pick up bus stops.For further information see www.busstop.is or contact us through email.
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Operation, choice of roads and availability of activities are dependent on weather and road conditions
- To operate a snowmobile, drivers must present a valid driver’s license. The price is per person based on 2 persons sharing a snowmobile
- Good outdoor clothing, waterproof shoes, a pair of gloves and a camera are recommended
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skalpi ehf Mountaineers of Iceland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golden Circle Super-Jeep Tour and Snowmobiling.