12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you are short on time in Iceland, you can make the most out of a single day on this combination tour from Reykjavík. You'll travel the famed Golden Circle route, visiting Thingvellir, Geysir, and Gulfoss, then enjoy some relaxation in the Secret Lagoon, before embarking on a northern lights hunt in the evening.
- Save time and money on a combination tour that includes three excursions
- Includes admission fee for the Secret Lagoon
- Round-trip transportation in a minibus with free onboard Wi-Fi
- Maximize your chances of seeing the northern lights in the company of experience aurora hunters
Saved to wishlist!
Reykjavik pick up and drop off
Guided tour in a minibus
Golden Circle sightseeing
Northern Lights Hunt
Visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir and Gullfoss
Free wi-fi on board the bus
Northern Lights Photos
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list: 22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24. Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19. BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10. Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10. Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond) Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café) Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House) Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a. Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32. Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d. Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10. Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38. Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4. Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2. Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9. Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29. Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52. Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28. Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14. N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg. Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34. Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12. Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves and sturdy shoes. Bathing suit & towel are also essential. Packed lunch (we will also stop at a diner/restaurant).
- There is no such thing as too many layers on a Northern Lights tour so keep that in mind when you get dressed for the second part of the tour. A tripod for your camera is very useful too.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle, Secret Lagoon and Northern Lights Day Trip from Reykjavik
10 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesReykjavikUnique Experiences - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikUnique Experiences - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellUnique Experiences - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Sun Voyager (Solfar)Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSeljalandsfossEyjafjallajökull VolcanoHafnarfjordurVatnajokull National ParkNational Museum of IcelandThingvellir National ParkSilfra FissureViking WorldVolcano HouseImagine Peace TowerLandmannalaugarReykjanes PeninsulaSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)SkógafossThe Pearl (Perlan)Fimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal