Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Iceland from an entertaining local guide
- Explore the heart of Reykjavik on foot
- Stop for hot drinks and desserts along the way
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Departure & Return
We will meet you in front of Hallgrímskirkja Church, by the Viking statue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- An immersive history lesson with a local guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum number of 6 participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Funky Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.