- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
The tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time. Hotel pickups are operated by SmartBus™ - for hotel pick ups we kindly ask you to be ready outside your accommodation or at the nearest bus stop 30 minutes before departure time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
When you reach your destination, disembark and get a look at your surroundings. This landscape of pure white snow and ice is the best place to see the Aurora Borealis, or the Northern Lights. Your guides have years of experience studying weather patterns and are excellent at predicting where and when the Northern Lights will appear. Get guidance on how to take the best photographs of this otherworldly phenomenon to ensure you walk away with great images.
At the end of your viewing session, head back to Reykjavik for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Audio guide available in: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Finnish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms