7 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Many visitors to Iceland only take 1- or 2-day trips from the capital. This 7-day experience from Reykjavik offers the opportunity to get a less rushed and more in-depth experience of the country. Travel around the entire island, from the south coast to the East Fjords, to Akureyri, the capital of the north, and Snaefellsnes Peninsula in the west, without the hassle of driving or arranging accommodation.
- Take your time to thoroughly explore Iceland on a 7-day trip
- Includes six nights' accommodation with breakfast: No need to book your own
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and all transport included: Free Wi-Fi on board
Saved to wishlist!
The Ring Road
The Golden Circle
Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon & The Diamond Beach
Dettisfoss & Godafoss Waterfalls
Accommodation for 6 nights with breakfast included
Free wi-fi on board
Small group experience
Food & drinks (except breakfast at the hotels)
Admission to Myvatn Nature Baths
Lava caving experience at Vatnshellir Cave
Single room supplement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that we only serve the pick-up locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pick-up location is not on our pick-up list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pick-up point to your accommodation from our list:
22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24.
Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19.
BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10.
Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10.
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
Oddsson Hotel - Grensásvegur 16a.
Cabin Hótel – Borgartún 32.
Capital Inn – Suðurhlíð 35d.
Eyja Guldsmen Hotel – Brautarholt 10.
Grand Hótel Reykjavík – Sigtún 38.
Grayline – Main bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4.
Hilton Reykjavík Nordica – Suðurlandsbraut 2.
Hótel Ísland – Ármúla 9.
Hotel Ørkin – Brautarholti 29.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura – við Hlíðarfót, Nauthólsvegur 52.
Kex Hostel – Skúlagata 28.
Klettur Hótel – Mjölnisholt 12-14.
N1 Gas Station – Ártúnshöfði
Radisson Blu Hótel Saga – við Hagatorg.
Reykjavík City Hostel – Sundlaugavegur 34.
Reykjavík Lights Hotel – Suðurlandsbraut 12.
Skarfabakki – Cruise Ship, Reykjavik Harbor, 105 Reykjavik
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- This options includes a shared hotel room. Please note that if you are a solo traveler and do not want to share a room with another person of the same gender then it is possible to upgrade to a single room for a small fee by contacting the operator directly after booking
- Warm layers, waterproof top layer, headwear, gloves, scarves and hiking shoes, camera, swimsuit and a towel. Strong hiking boots are essential for glacier hiking, we provide ice crampons for this activity, it is not possible to fit these to any other kind of footwear.
- The admission to Myvatn Nature Baths and the lava caving tour at Vatnshellir Cave are not included in the tour price but can be added as an extra by contacting the operator after booking.
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personal experience
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Complete Iceland: South Coast, Golden Circle, Akureyri & Snaefellsnes ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Complete Iceland: South Coast, Golden Circle, Akureyri & Snaefellsnes ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Complete Iceland: South Coast, Golden Circle, Akureyri & Snaefellsnes ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Day Complete Iceland: South Coast, Golden Circle, Akureyri & Snaefellsnes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikMulti-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellMulti-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandMulti-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Snaefellsjokull National ParkLandmannalaugarSun Voyager (Solfar)Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Viking WorldSeljalandsfossHofdi HouseThingvellir National ParkMt. EsjaReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverBessastadirLangjökullSkogar MuseumImagine Peace TowerÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)Vatnajokull National ParkReykjanes PeninsulaFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSkaftafell National ParkLaugardalur