4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation from your place
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up directly in your hotel or the place where you are staying in Reims or Epernay.
If you stay in Paris, you can commute to Reims within only 45 min by train. From Gare de l'Est station in Paris. Start from Paris around 9am, back in Paris around 6pm. We can pick you up directly to the station in Reims and drive you back at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS IN CHAMPAGNE - Stéphane Demissy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dom Perignon private visit?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dom Perignon private visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dom Perignon private visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dom Perignon private visit?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Dom Perignon private visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingReimsFood Tours - ChampagneBus Tours - ChampagneWine Tastings - ChampagneHistorical Tours - ChampagneHalf-day Tours - ChampagneCategory